I’ve been a backend software engineer since 2017. Before that I had the chance to try on the roles of research lab assistant (in the field of nonlinear optics) and quality assurance specialist (working with both manual and automated testing). As a software engineer I specialise in payments domain, having worked for the payments teams in MobilePay and Vinted. In these jobs I have:
- Worked with both micro-service (including messaging, event-sourcing, domain driven design patterns) and monolithic architectures;
- Worked with both SQL and NoSQL (Cassandra) databases;
- Worked with both statically (C#) and dynamically (Ruby) typed languages;
- Worked in co-located and cross-border (LTU-DK) teams;
- Worked in cross-functional and backend-only teams;
- Participated in different stages of hiring process (from defining the process itself to reviewing homework and conducting interviews)
- Participated in organizing software development internships and mentoring students.
© 2023. All rights reserved.